Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Friday, January 8, 2016

Call to Pray for Christians in Africa


I awoke at 3:30 A.M. CST and felt led to get up and pray for missionaries. After praying for missionaries worldwide and by continent, I felt led to pray for missionaries and Christians in Africa. Then, I started writing this post.

Our brothers and sisters are being killed and persecuted right now! Buses are being stopped and searched for Christians by armed militants. This isn't a movie, it is real and taking place right now. Christians are being beaten, jailed, and killed in Africa because of their faith. I am calling upon my brothers and sisters in faith to pray to our Lord Jesus,
Scripture Prayer
Lord Jesus, we pray to you so that the flood of great waters will not reach your faithful missionaries and followers in Africa. Let them be surrounded by songs of deliverance in the form of prayers from their brothers and sisters in faith who abide in safe lands around the world. 

Lord Jesus, I know you are faithful because God is faithful. Walk with the missionaries and faithful who have answered your call in Africa. Keep your angels close to them as they walk through the waters and pass through the rivers of persecution and opposition. Surround them when they are under fire so that they will not be scorched or burned by the forces of the Enemy. Let your people hide with you so that they may be preserved from trouble.

Jesus, reach down your hand from on high and deliver and rescue your faithful followers in Africa from the mighty waters of whatever troubles they are facing from the hands of their enemies. Protect them as they spread the Good News of Jesus Christ. Amen. 

1 Corinthians 1:9
God is faithful, who has called you into fellowship with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.
Isaiah 43:2
"Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine! 2"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, Nor will the flame burn you. 3"For I am the LORD your God, The Holy One of Israel, your Savior; 
Psalm 32:6
6 Therefore, let everyone who is godly pray to You in a time when You may be found; Surely in a flood of great waters they will not reach him. 7 You are my hiding place; You preserve me from trouble; You surround me with songs of deliverance. 
Psalm 144:7
Reach down your hand from on high; deliver me and rescue me from the mighty waters, from the hands of foreigners

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB