Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Monday, September 21, 2015

Psalm of the Week - 23:1-6 - September 21, 2015


David spent a lot of time shepherding his father's sheep. When David wrote this metaphor saying God is a shepherd, he knew from personal experience how much care a shepherd gives to a flock of sheep.
Sheep will die without a shepherd taking them to water, good grass, and the safety of a sheepfold at night. Wolves would circle the flock and the shepherd would  cast stones from a sling to drive them off, or kill them. 
David expressed his complete trust in the Lord and his knowledge that the LORD would always accompany him. David stated that goodness and mercy would follow him all the days of his life and he would dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
This scripture prayer can be prayed by all believers in Jesus. What a powerful message is contained in this psalm of David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB