Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Coincidence or God's Plan?

Poet and Blogger Sallee Bonham with her 2009 PT Cruiser.
Coincidence or God's plan? You decide.
Today, 9/15/15, at 3:35 PM, I (SalleeB) was driving home from work in Vienna, MO on Hwy. 42E. As I approached the Gasconade River bridge, a large doe bounded up the right hand slope toward the highway. I veered toward the left, but for no apparent reason the large doe spun around and ran back down the embankment. I said,"Thank-you Jesus!" Due to the incident, I began driving about 10 miles an hour slower than normal.
Five minutes later, as I was driving down a steep hill toward a sharp, 35 mph curve, a man on a Harley Davidson motorcycle, going west, rode into the sharp curve. Halfway through the curve, the motorcycle crossed the center line and entered my lane. Quickly I stepped on the brakes of my PT Cruiser and dropped 10 mph of my speed. The motorcycle rider regained control and got his bike back into his lane. I again said,"Thank-you Jesus!"
Is it coincidence that these two incidents happened 5 minutes apart? I think not. I believe God has a plan for the rider of that Harley Davidson motorcycle. If I had not encountered the deer, I would have been driving at my normal speed, I would not have been able to avoid hitting the motorcycle. I am convinced of this.
I already belong to Jesus and am his servant. I know I am going home to Jesus when I die. However, what about the rider of the HD motorcycle? Or, does God still have an important task for me to do? No matter what the answer to either question, I believe God was at work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB