Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The Captivity of Activity - Week 2



Sallee's Notes

  • Martha is named Martha, but why is Mary called Mary?
  • Mary comes from the Hebrew Miriam, which comes from the Hebrew root - Mara. Mara means bitter.
  • Ruth 1:20
“Don’t call me Naomi, ” she told them. “Call me Mara, because the Almighty has made my life very bitter.
  • Could something could have happened in Mary's life to make her withdraw and become bitter?
  • Could she have said," Call me Mara."
  • What may have happened to her?
  • Could that be why she is sitting at the feet of Jesus while Martha was rushing around?
  • Desperation can be the sweetest gift that God offers you.
  • Without a doubt, desperation brought me to the Lord.
  • I was messed up.
  • I was either going to truly live or truly die.
  • I wonder - What would you be called if you were called by your state, or condition.
  • In all three scenes where this woman appears she is at the feet of Jesus.
  • Something drove her there.
  • Was she just smarter than Martha? No just more desperate.
  • Are you tired of being bitter?
  • People characterize you by your bitterness.
  • Hebrews 12:15
See to it that no one falls short of the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many.
  • We will never keep our bitterness to ourselves.
  • It invades the space around us.
  • It is the gift that keeps on giving, if you will
  • Call me blessed, call me healed, that happens at the feet of Jesus
  • Any teacher worth their salt is a student, too.
  • When we sit so close that nobody can sit in between Jesus and me. We are going to get some healing.
  •  Mary to invited women into the classroom of Christ teaching.
  • Water of the Word.
  • Crawl right up next to Jesus at his feet so our heart and mind can receive healing.
  • Thank-you Lord.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB