- Lord I find you in the sunrise, the sunset, and the passing clouds in the sky.
- You give your strength to the weakest. I have your strength to still those who stand before me and have ill will.
- Lord, I find you in all of your creations, from the tiniest flower to the expanse of the night sky full of fireworks.
- I am so small, yet you are mindful of me. You visit the son of man. You are infinite, yet you pay attention to the smallest of your creations.
- God will speak to me day and night, through his handiwork that is all around me. The heavens themselves show me the glory of God.
20 For you are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.
- God owns me because Jesus paid the price on the cross. I will live in a manner which will glorify God in my body and my spirit. All of me belongs to God.
13 And you shall seek me, and find me, when you shall search for me with all your heart.
- I have found the Lord because I sought him with all my heart.
- Thank-you Lord for speaking to me through your people, creations, the Holy Bible and through the Holy Spirit.