Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Riding Bikes and Witnessing

Our Trip
Bill and I rode our bikes to West Plains, MO yesterday. It was a wonderful 125 mile ride. We stopped for gas about halfway to West Plains.
Team Bonham Works Together
As I was standing in line for the restroom a woman engaged Bill in conversation saying she would like to buy a motorcycle, but her husband was against it. Bill then directed to conversation to me by saying," This is my wife and she rides her own bike." Bill and I are a tag team. lol...lol
Do You Know Jesus?
The lady and I chatted for a minute or two and then I asked her if she knows Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior. She smiled and said he was a good friend of hers and I said I was happy to hear it because he is amazing to have in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB