Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Slammed, but Encouraged

Anonymous has been struggling this week. 
Satan has slammed Anonymous with near driving accidents, cancelled health insurance, and a sick child. 

Missing work because of a sick child is frowned upon. You can't stop your child from getting sick, but bosses don't like it when you miss work. 

Yes, Satan is trying to weaken Anonymous and stop them from continuing to draw nearer to Jesus. That's how our enemy works. 

The scripture that I shared with Anonymous is Deuteronomy 31:6 AKJV

Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD your God, he it is that does go with you; he will not fail you, nor forsake you.

I know that the Sword of the Spirit will cleave through Satan's plan and give encouragement.

Hebrews 4:12 AKJV
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Plus, the Lord set up a divine appointment for Anonymous in the parking lot of the local discount store.
A stranger kindly offered to take the shopping cart to the cart corral. After thanking the stranger, Anonymous was encouraged by the stranger's following remark,"It's the Christian thing to do." 

Yes, this one small remark was a beacon of encouragement. 
A simple remark spoken at exactly the right time by a Christian was a divine appointment that served to encourage Anonymous's faith that God was right there in that parking lot. 

Join Bill and I in praying for Anonymous. Jesus knows who it is.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB