Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Sunday, September 27, 2015

Psalm of the Week - 82:3-4 - September 28, 2015

Twenty-two states have declared September 27th to be First Responder Appreciation Day. I want to thank all of the men and women in law enforcement, fire fighting, and EMT/EMS for all that you day every day on the job. 

My daughter Ashley was on a small, over-powered motorcycle on a private gravel road by the Gasconade River in Osage County. She hit an SUV . Ashley was life-flighted from D Hwy. in Osage County, MO to St. John's Mercy in St. Louis, MO. 

Thank-you to all of the EMT's, Life Flight crew,  and law enforcement officers who were on the scene that day. You saved my daughter's life and now she is the mom of a two and a half year old with another baby on the way. 

My daughter Ashley is alive today because of the dedicated work of first responders. Thank-you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB