Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Monday, February 9, 2015

Verse of the Week - Matthew 22:37 - Week of February 9, 2015


When I read this scripture it reminds me that my walk with God has changed tremendously. 

My life is like a pie chart. Every week, a section is allocated to work, to family time, to my children's activities, to church on Sunday, and to God. An occasional prayer keeps me in touch with God. My relationship with God was just a section of my pie chart. I allotted him a certain amount of time and that was when I talked to Him.

Today, my life is still a pie chart, BUT there is a translucent circle that overshadows the entire chart. That translucent circle is my relationship with God. Today, God is over all of my activities, in all of my activities, and through all of my activities. God is no longer a section of my life's pie chart. God is in a direct relationship with me at all times, no matter where I am. I am never without Him. 

I Love the Lord
I love the Lord my God with all my heart, and with all my soul, and with all my mind. I want to be His servant and follow His path for me.

Are you allocating God a section of your life, or are you allowing Him to overshadow all of your activities? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB