Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Participating in Beth Moore's Siesta Scripture Memory Team 2015

I am so excited! This morning I found out about the Siesta Scripture Memory Team 2015 event and decided to participate. A year long commitment to study scripture shouldn't be too difficult. However, you know I am going to be in conversation with the Lord about selecting scriptures that apply to my current situation in life.

The Short Version of How It Works

  • Create a 3x5 or 6x4 Siesta Scripture Spiral
  • Print out the cover design,found at the Living Proof Ministries Blog (LPM blog), onto card stock.
  • Apply the cover design to the spiral cover
  • On the 1st and 15th of the month you will select a memory verse that applies to your current situation in life, or you can select the one provided at the LPM Blog, or scroll down through the posted verses and select one.
  • On the LPM Blog, post your name, memory verse, and version of the Bible as a brief comment
  • Hand write your verse into your spiral and carry it everywhere to memorize it
  • At the end of a year you will have studied and memorized 24 verses that apply to your life.
  • A Free Celebration will be held in Houston, TX in 2016. Your Spiral is your ticker. PLUS, you have to log into the LPM Blog on the 1st and 15th at least 21 times out of 24.
To Read the Long Version 

Click HERE to read the blog post and watch the Spiral Notebook Tutorial at the LPM Blog

My Siesta Scripture Memory Verse

My first scripture is already standing out in my mind like a beacon. The sermon at church contained two verses that grabbed my attention when I read them in my Bible. I felt that familiar,"This is for you!" feeling that let's me know the Lord wants me to pay attention. 


Philippians 2:14-15 NKJV

14 Do all things without complaining and disputing, 15 that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world, 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB