Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Sunday, December 28, 2014

A December Motorcycle Ride in Missouri


Praise the Lord!
I am praising the Lord as I type away on the keyboard. December 26th was a marvelous day. Respiratory illness and inclement weather have kept me off my motorcycle for over six weeks. However, the temperature in central Missouri was 55 degrees Fahrenheit by noon on the 26th and I have not had to take any medicine for a week. Bill and I decided it was time to take a motorcycle ride. 

Heading Out Twenty minutes later, we both had our hair pulled back, headgear in place, and layers of clothing/coats on. It was time to lock the house up and head for the garage.

Excitement began to course through me as I threw my leg over my gleaming, red bike and settled into the seat. One thought kept flashing off and on in my mind like a neon sign,"I get to ride my bike! I get to ride my bike!" My hand closed on the ignition switch and turned it on. My instrument lights flashed on. Gently, I pressed the engine off switch to engine start position and then pressed the start switch. Immediately my bike's motor fired up and began to rumble. "Thank you Jesus for letting me ride my bike." flashed through my brain as I began to back my rumbling bike out of the garage.

Two minutes later, Bill and I were sitting side by side on our now warmed up, idling motorcycles. We flashed big smiles at each other, our left feet tapped our shift levers into first gear in unison, and we pulled out of the driveway in single file. 

Thank-you Lord
What a wonderful moment to give thanks to the Lord for a beautiful December day, to give thanks for my health, and to give thanks for all the blessings He has bestowed upon Bill and I in 2014. And we did.

We both enjoyed the opportunity to take a two hour ride on December 26, in central Missouri and we will be smiling for days! 

Share Your Marvelous Day
Have you had a marvelous day that you would like to share with me? Leave a comment and share it with me. I would love to hear from you. 

Hope you have an amazing New Year's Day filled with blessings and joy.

SalleeB 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB