Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Verse of the Week - Philippians 4:7 - December 15, 2014


Personal Application

Dear Lord,
I want your peace in my heart and mind. I know Jesus died on the cross for me and through Him comes a peace that passes all understanding. Your peace is what I seek, especially during this holiday season. The stress of shopping, the stress of knowing family have expectations upon me, the stress of preparing food, or bringing food to events, and the stress of working can all combine to keep me far from you. Father, I do not want to find myself outside of your peace during the joyous occasion of Jesus' birth. Flood my heart and mind with your peace. I ask these things through the mighty name of your Son, Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB