Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Saturday, May 31, 2014

Psalm of the Week - Psalm 36:5-9 - Week of June 2, 2014


David's meditation upon the grace of God.



5 Your love, Lord, reaches to the heavens,

    your faithfulness to the skies.

6 Your righteousness is like the highest mountains,

    your justice like the great deep.
    You, Lord, preserve both people and animals.

7 How priceless is your unfailing love, O God!

    People take refuge in the shadow of your wings.

8 They feast on the abundance of your house;

    you give them drink from your river of delights.

9 For with you is the fountain of life;

    in your light we see light.

Psalm 36:5-9 Scripture Prayer
Lord, your love and faithfulness reaches to the sky and heaven. Your righteousness is as tall as the highest mountains and your justice is like the great deep. Lord, you protect me and keep me alive. You protect all people and animals. Your love is unfailing and without price! I take refuge in the shadow of your wings. Lord you provide everything I need from the abundance of your house. You give me drink from your river of delights. You are the fountain of life. In your light I see light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB