Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Friday, July 19, 2013

Staying Aligned With God's Word


"God Aligned in '09" was a slogan that I frequently heard at church, in 2009. I believe, then and now, my life is in alignment with God's will because I am studying the Bible. I am convinced that it is necessary to keep my life aligned with God to remain joyful and victorious. Today, my every thought and action is filtered through God's perspective, as expressed in the Bible.

The Bible is not just a lifeless, printed book; it is a divinely inspired, living text for followers of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. The Bible is a self-help book that tells us how to become a follower of Jesus and how to live a God aligned life in a world that belongs to Satan. The Bible is a personal book that should be the foundation of every Christian's life. 

Discipleship includes bible study. My bible knowledge began increasing when I purchased a study bible that contained life helps, an index, and footnotes. Ask God to show you what He wants you to learn before you begin reading. Then, expect Him to show you. The more you read, the more you will understand because the Holy Spirit will help you. The Holy Spirit connects us to God and Jesus. Expect to hear the Holy Spirit's quiet voice of wisdom during your bible study and meditation.

Psalm 119:97-99

Oh, how I love your law! I meditate on it all day long; Your commands make me wiser than my enemies, for they are ever with me. I have more insight than all my teachers, for I meditate on your statutes.

2 Timothy 3:16-17

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

2 comments:

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB