Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Monday, October 23, 2017

One in Christ Jesus - Galatians 3:28


World-Wide Worship
Wouldn't it be nice if the "www" in the computer address bar stood for "world wide worship"? How powerful world-wide worship would and can be. 
One in Christ Jesus
The children of God are a world-wide family. We are not separate sections of the family of God, contained within many church bodies. No, we are one, world-wide body of Christ. At least we are when we engage in prayer and worship at the same time. 
One in Unity and Faith
If we focus on worshipping the Lord in unity and faith, can you imagine the effectiveness of our spiritual battle against Satan on a world-wide scale? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB