Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Healing Prayer

A long time friend has had a terrible time healing from a surgery on her finger.
Bill and I were enjoying a visit with her and her husband when the Holy Spirit told me to pray with her about the finger. As I sat waiting for a break in the conversation to ask about prayer, I heard Bill say, "Would you mind if we prayed with you about your finger before we go?"

Yep, the Holy Spirit had moved him too.
Anyway, the four of us stood up, joined hands, and Bill prayed for her healing. He told her finger that it was healed because by Jesus' stripes we were healed. Yes, we were healed because Jesus bore our sins in his own body. Then, he thanks Jesus for giving us what we asked.

1 Peter 2:4
Who his own self bore our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live to righteousness: by whose stripes you were healed.

Bill and I also know Jesus gives us what we ask when we have faith and believe with all our heart that this is so. We know this because of the following verses of the Bible:

Matthew 17:20
If you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you shall say to this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible to you. 

Matthew 21:21-22
Jesus answered and said to them, Truly I say to you, If you have faith, and doubt not, you shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if you shall say to this mountain, Be you removed, and be you cast into the sea; it shall be done. And all things, whatever you shall ask in prayer, believing, you shall receive.

Mark 11:22-24
And Jesus answering said to them, Have faith in God. For truly I say to you, That whoever shall say to this mountain, Be you removed, and be you cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he said shall come to pass; he shall have whatever he said. Therefore I say to you, What things soever you desire, when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you shall have them.

Jesus Said
Jesus told his disciples more than once that with faith, you can tell a mountain to be removed, and it shall be done. When you pray, you have to believe that you receive what you ask for and you shall have what you ask for.

Our friend's mountain was her infected finger that wouldn't heal properly for weeks. 
Bill spoke to that mountain, the infected finger, in the name of Jesus and fully believing that it was healed. I also prayed and told that infection to leave her finger.

Today, Bill received a phone call from our friend's husband.
He was thrilled to tell Bill that the doctor said the finger was MUCH better. Bill and I thanked Jesus for the healing that we knew would be given because we asked in faith and belief. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB