Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Friday, March 24, 2017

Cupcake Morning

I slept restlessly last night. In my dreams, I decorated 4 dozen bridal shower cupcakes over and over again. The Mr and Mrs candy melt toppers were piped over and over.  Even in my dream, I wanted my loopy cursive writing to look elegant. At last, I awoke at 4:05 AM and left my bed to start on the task of baking the cupcakes that had taken over my dreams as I slept.

The hubby walked through the kitchen at 5:00 AM and greeted me with a hug. Then, he complimented me on the naked cupcakes that sat on the kitchen table. I hope the sound of the mixer isn't what caused him to wake up several hours early. 

To settle myself down, I will read a few of my favorite bible verses about worry. 


Luke 12:24-26
24 Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and God feeds them: how much more are you better than the fowls? 25 And which of you with taking thought can add to his stature one cubit? 26 If you then be not able to do that thing which is least, why take you thought for the rest?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB