Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Sunday, November 27, 2016

Psalm of the Week - 135:5 - November 27, 2016

What other gods could be in my life today? 
Idols can be anything that stops God from being the number one priority in my life. The following list is made up of activities that have been OR can be a god, or idol in my life. 
  1. Television viewing - hours and hours devoted to viewing ungodly programming
  2. Social media - hours and hours spent on games and messaging that takes away time spent in bible study and prayer
  3. Busyness - activities that prevent bible study, prayer, and discipleship
  4. Materialism - the pursuit of material possessions above and beyond actual needs
Today, I KNOW that God is great and is above all things
I marvel at sunsets, cloud patterns, rainbows, and the intricate designs of tiny flowers as I acknowledge that God is the Great Creator of All. God is indeed great and is above all things. Amen.  

Additional Bible Verses
Romans 1:25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator--who is forever praised. Amen.
2 Corinthians 11:31 The God and Father of the Lord Jesus, who is to be praised forever, knows that I am not lying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB