Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Monday, August 8, 2016

Verse of the Week - 1 John 1:9 - August 8, 2016

We must beware of deceiving ourselves in denying or excusing our sins.
The more we see our sins - the more we should value the remedy - confessing to Christ and living rightly.
If we deny our sins, the truth is not in us,
  1. either the truth that is contrary to such denial (we lie in denying our sin)
  2. the truth of religion, is not in us.(we are not living according to God's Holy Word, the Bible)
The Christian life is a life of continued repentance, of continual faith in, thankfulness for, and love to the Redeemer, and hopeful joyful expectation of a day of glorious redemption, in which the believer shall be fully and finally acquitted, and sin abolished for ever. 
If we say, We have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us, 

adapted from Matthew Henry's Complete Bible Commentary


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB