Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Strength Prayer Using Isaiah 43:2 and Deuteronomy 31:6


Praying for Another Person
Dear Lord Jesus, 
let                                        know that you are with them as they walk through the waters of life and that you will not let life overflow them. I know that you are with them because you redeemed them, you have called them by name, and they are Yours!
Let                                      know that they can walk through the fire and not be scorched, they can walk through the flame and not be burned because you are with them. 
Let                                      be strong and courageous because you will not fail or forsake them. I ask this in your name Jesus. Amen.

Praying for Yourself
Dear Lord Jesus,
let me know that you are with me as I walk through the waters of life and that you will not let life overflow me. I know that you are with me because you redeemed me, you have called me by name, and I am Yours!
Let me know that I can walk through the fire and not be scorched, that I can walk through the flame and not be burned because you are with me. 
Let me be strong and courageous because you will not fail or forsake me. I ask this in your name Jesus. Amen.

Isaiah 43:2 AKJV
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you: when you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle on you.

Deuteronomy 31:6 AKJV
Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD your God, he it is that does go with you; he will not fail you, nor forsake you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB