Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Psalm of the Week - 66:1-2 Praise Him! Praise Him! - January 12, 2015


This week I am going to praise the Lord! The worship service at church was all about Jesus and that set the tone for my joyfulness this week. As always, our arch nemesis has tried to steal my joy, but it did not work. 

An issue arose on Monday that could have reduced me to a tearful mess if I had relied on my own understanding. However, the Holy Spirit was definitely involved because I stayed calm and represented myself well.  However, after ward I called my husband and asked him to pray for me.  The power of a prayer partner is not to be taken lightly!

In 1869, Frances J. Crosby wrote this praise song,
  1. Praise Him! Praise Him! Jesus, our blessed Redeemer!
    Sing, O Earth, His wonderful love proclaim!
    Hail Him! Hail Him! Highest archangels in glory;
    Strength and honor give to His holy Name!
    Like a shepherd, Jesus will guard His children,
    In His arms He carries them all day long.
    • Refrain:
      Praise Him! Praise Him! Tell of His excellent greatness;
      Praise Him! Praise Him! Ever in joyful song!
  2. Praise Him! Praise Him! Jesus, our blessed Redeemer!
    For our sins He suffered, and bled, and died.
    He our Rock, our hope of eternal salvation,
    Hail Him! Hail Him! Jesus the Crucified.
    Sound His praises! Jesus who bore our sorrows,
    Love unbounded, wonderful, deep and strong.
  3. Praise Him! Praise Him! Jesus, our blessed Redeemer!
    Heav’nly portals loud with hosannas ring!
    Jesus, Savior, reigneth forever and ever;
    Crown Him! Crown Him! Prophet, and Priest, and King!
    Christ is coming! over the world victorious,
    Pow’r and glory unto the Lord belong.

No matter what happens in my life, I am going to shout with joy to God and make my praise to him glorious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB