Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Sunday, November 16, 2014

Verse of the Week - Genesis 9:16 - Week of 17 November, 2015


16 Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth."NIV

16And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look on it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth. KJV

Our pastor pointed out in his sermon that

"God himself said that the rainbow would remind HIM of the covenant between himself and all living creatures on earth." 

My NIV Study Bible states in the footnote,

"...God freely enters into relationship with His people. He wishes to know His own and to be known by them.This first, explicit biblical covenant revealed God to be a covenant-making God seeking to bless all people. Thus it prepared the way for all other covenants..."

Kind of boggles my mind. God had no one making him establish a covenant, or relationship, between himself and all living things. Plus, there are no conditions in this agreement. The creator of all things just want to know me and you. How amazing is that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB