Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014 From A Joy Filled Woman


Thankful to have a personal, loving relationship with God                        Matthew 22:37
Happy I am the beloved of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit
Amazed to be important to the creator of all living things                         Romans 8:38-39
No longer alone, Christ himself is interceding for me                               Romans 8:34
Keeping in the shadow of the Son in all things                                        John 14:21
Savior based life saved me from addiction                                              Romans 8:5-6
Gave myself as a servant to the Lord 
Indwelling Holy Spirit guides me, counsels me, and comforts me.           John 14:16-17
Voice uplifted in praise                                                                        1 Peter 1: 3-4
In communication with my Lord through prayer                                       Philippians 4:6
No longer afraid, with the Lord I can scale a wall.                                   Psalm 18:29
Giving myself in service                                                                       Romans 8:28-29
2 nail-scarred hands and 2 nail-scarred feet
0 regret 
1 Lord, 1 faith, 1 baptism, 1 God and Father of all                                  Ephesians 4:5
4 ever I am a coheir to the kingdom, I am a child of God                        Romans 8:16-17


My faith and love for the Lord knows no boundaries.
Sallee B. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB