Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Sunday, September 14, 2014

Psalm of the Week - Psalm 13:5 - Week of September 15, 2014



God has a plan for me.

I have trusted in Your faithful love; my heart will rejoice in Your deliverance. 
Psalm 13:5

God has a plan for the lives of his people. Think about Moses and Jesus.

Moses was born at a time when the Egyptian Pharoah wanted all Hebrew baby boys killed.
His mother and sister followed a plan. They put him in a waterproofed basket, put the basket in the Nile River in the reeds, and waited for Pharoah's daughter to come and bathe. The king's daughter found the baby and paid his own mother to be his nurse and raise him until he was old enough to come and live in the royal household.

Jesus was born to a virgin. An angel appeared to Joseph and Mary to explain what was happening. Joseph did not divorce Mary when it became known she was pregnant, even though they were not married yet. Wow, that angel must have really been convincing. When the governor of Judea wanted all male children killed, age two and below, the family left and went to Egypt.

God has a plan for the lives of his people. Do you know God's plan for your life and understand it?
Beth Moore has a great bible study about God's purpose. It helped me to better understand God's plan in my life.

Personal Application
Father God, I love you and know that you are faithful. I have and am trusting in your faithful love. My heart rejoices in knowing you. My heart will rejoice every time you deliver me from a trial, tribulation, or uncomfortable situation. Thank you for caring about me and having a plan for my life. Help me to better know and understand your purpose for my life. I am your willing and trusting servant. I want to know and follow the plan you have for my life. Amen.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB