Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Friday, August 8, 2014

Vacation Bible School - D3 Agency

Welcome to The D3 Agency

The Vacation Bible School theme was great! Two secret agencies, Carnivore and D3, were in a battle. Carnivore was trying to infect the world wide web with the Bablylon virus and destroy the electronic bibles of the world.

Our Agency D3 agents in training watched a short video and learned how Truett, Carl, Rocket Pack Jack, The Carnivore Agency, and the D3 Agency were doing in the fight to stop the Babylon Virus from changing the world's electronic bibles forever.

D3 Meaning
D3 was taken from the motto: Discover, Decide, Defend. D3 Agents in Training (AIT's) were discovering evidence in the Bible to determine if: Jesus was a good man, did Jesus really die?, and Is Jesus alive? Evidence was given through scripture and witnesses in scripture. Our agents then decided if the scripture was true and were they ready to defend the truth by knowing scripture.
Entering the Agency required passing through security.
White rope lights added to the realism!The Agents
in Training (AIT's) loved walking through security

My Favorite Vacation Bible School Moment.
Agent Green Tiger could not find his scripture. He carefully examined the page in his bible, looked at me, and exclaimed," Agent Gold Seal, the Babylon Virus deleted my scripture!" Sure enough, there was a misprint in his Bible and that particular scripture had not been printed. In my opinion, this is evidence that shows God has a sense of humor. Agent Green Tiger will not forget that moment the rest of his life.

Agency HQ

Our Code Names
Myself - Gold Seal I felt that my randomly drawn name was appropriate for the senior training agent.
AIT Crimson Bear
AIT Maroon Snake
AIT Green Tiger

Salvations
Three children decided to ask Jesus into their lives and be baptized. Amen!


A D3 Agent escaping Carnivore pursuit!
Where is the evidence?


DIY High Tech Command Console 1
Switches:Egg cartons painted black, green and red glass stones
glued to bottom of carton cups, and hot glued wire connectors.

Console: small black table wrapped with a silver painted table skirt.

DIY High Tech Command Console 2
A reworked small podium. 
The base was wrapped with black cardboard
The top was covered with gray fabric. 
An old keyboard, game controller, red board game pieces, black 
door handle, and egg carton controller were attached with double 
stick tape.

#vbs  #DIY


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB