Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Sunday, July 27, 2014

God's Purpose For You - Conclusion



The video links are no longer working. The video playlist has been deleted from YouTube. 

Sallee's Notes


  • Beth shares a brief testimony about her childhood abuse.
  • Childhood abuse will trip you up.
  • How could something like that happen to a child?
  • Why does this happen? Why did he let it happen to you? Why?
  • Beth believes in the sovereignty of God. As a father who loves me as he looked at what my purpose would be in my own generation.
  • We have a purpose in our lives. 
  • That is what matters. We have a purpose. 
  • She has used what has happened everyday in her ministry to help her relate to people.
  • It makes it easier to get down on my knees and serve someone.
  • It is hard to come from my background and be full of yourself.
  • God has had constant purpose in my life. 
  • Listen we just have these few minutes on this planet. 
  • It matters to God what our purpose is.
  • After reflection, thought, and deliberation the purpose God knew would exceed the pain.
  • If the purpose could not exceed the pain the answer is no.
  • If it's just pain and no purpose -  that's what we get when we do not cooperate with Him. 
  • If you are a child of God and you went through something difficult, God has a purpose for it.
  • If you don't cooperate, you will live it out in vain.
  • The Enemy thought if for evil. God thought it, deliberated  it, reflected upon it and knew He would use it for good for the saving of lives. 
  • I'll take that. 

Luke 22:41-42 (

41 He withdrew about a stone’s throw beyond them, knelt down and prayed, 42 “Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will (boule), but yours be done.


  • Absolutely nothing is allowed to come to you and into your life through the permissive will of God. That does not have some bearing on God's purpose for you in your own generation
  • What purpose is it supposed to serve? 
  • We have to let him bring healing into our lives so we can live out his purpose for us. 
  • People are hurting out there.
  • We have problems too! We gather and pray before a conference.
  • People need hope.
  • Full throttle effectiveness.
  • Every time I get to minister to one of you out of my background I'm serving my purpose.
  • I was told early on that I would sink my ministry if I shared my story.
  • I was chosen for my generation when these painful things are Praise God coming out of the closet.
  • Some of us with a background of shame can stand up and brush our hair out of our eyes and serve our purpose. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB