Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Monday, September 16, 2013

Christian Motorcyclists Association Outreach At Lake of the Ozarks Bike Week

Bill and I arrived at the Harley shop (Lake of the Ozarks Harley-Davidson) around eleven thirty. We parked in the rear lot because it was close to vendors row and the hospitality tent. However, the front and side parking lots were already full of bikes, so that was the only place to park anyway. After parking our bikes and unloading the chairs, we walked to the hospitality tent pictured below. We relieved another couple who manned the tent from nine til we arrived. I was a little surprised at how many people walked up and asked about the items on the table. When they found out everything was free, another item or two left the table. 



 Outreach to the bikers in vendors row
All items on the table are free
Pictured left to right - Kelly N. and Andy N. with a visitor

 
Some of the items we give away are motorcycle themed bibles - Hope for the Highway, coins with a Christian Motorcyclists Association phone number on it, and rag tracts. Kelly and I folded fifty Ragg tracts and about fifteen were left when I took this picture. Ragg tracts are shop towels with a paper tract folded inside. I tell people that the towel will help clean up messes on their bike and the tract will help them clean up messes in their life. Curiosity will usually cause people to pick one up. Many
Bill and I packed up our chairs, fired up our bikes, and rode out of the Harley dealership parking lot around three-thirty. We are truly blessed to be riding disciples for our Lord, Jesus Christ.

 If you would like to find out more about Christian Motorcyclists Association, visit www.cmausa.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB