Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Sunday, October 29, 2017

Praise Prayer - 1 Samuel 2:1-2

Are you praising the Lord? 
Hannah's heart rejoiced, not in Samuel, but in the Lord. She looks beyond the gift of a son, and praises the Giver who answered her prayer. She rejoiced in the salvation of the Lord. Praise God no matter what your circumstances are. Let the Lord be your rock, or foundation, for your life. When you base your life upon the rock that is God, your faith will be unshakable in all circumstances. 
Are we rich? 
Yes, we are rich in faith. Praise the Lord for what he has done and will do in your life. Trust him in the same way that Hannah trusted him. 
God Chooses Differently Than Man
He respects not man's wisdom or fancied excellencies, but chooses those whom the world accounts foolish, teaching them to feel their guilt, and to value his free and precious salvation. adapted from Matthew Henry's Bible Commentary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB