Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Sunday, October 15, 2017

Power of the Tongue - Proverbs 18:21

Satan's goal is to divide the children of God. 
Speaking of division and troubles within the body of the church is only giving power to the problem. Let your tongues speak of life, not negative issues. Don't let the fruit of your tongue be destructive. The consequences of speaking negatively within the church body about each other can and will fracture the family of God. 

Let's speak of unity and faith, two issues of life.
Yes, speak of the unity within your church body. Speak of the faith within your church body. Speak words of unity and faith. Pick out the good in your brothers and sisters and speak of that good. Give power to the good. Let the fruit of your tongue be constructive, not destructive. 

The children of God are a world-wide family.
We are not separate sections of the family of God, contained within many church bodies. No, we are one, world wide body of Christ. If we focus on speaking only of unity and faith, can you imagine the effectiveness of our spiritual battle against Satan on a world-wide scale?

Ephesians 4:4-6
There is one body, and one Spirit, even as you are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
John 17:21
That they all may be one; as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that you have sent me.
Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB