Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Sunday, March 19, 2017

Verse of the Week - John 4:34 - March 19, 2017

Today, My Focus is on Spiritual Food
Jesus' priority was to eat of the spiritual food that was the will of God, his Father. He knew he had to finish God's work. Jesus was committed to God's plan. Jesus set the example for all of his followers, then and now. 

Today, my focus is on eating of the spiritual food that is God's priority through Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. God has a plan for me and I am doing my best to finish the work that He sets before me. My focus is to be a servant of God and to finish the work that Jesus gave all of his followers before he was crucified on the cross as a sin sacrifice for all generations of man. 

Hebrews 12:2
Fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB