Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Friday, March 17, 2017

Satan Causes Trials, NOT God


Satan, the prince of this world, gives you trials.
How you live life gives you trials. God is for you, not against you!

Hebrews 10: 14 - 18 
For by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy.
The Holy Spirit also testifies to us about this. First he says:
“This is the covenant I will make with them after that time, says the Lord. I will put my laws in their hearts,and I will write them on their minds.”
Then he adds: “Their sins and lawless acts I will remember no more.”
And where these have been forgiven, sacrifice for sin is no longer necessary.

Jesus' sacrifice made us perfect and holy. 
Today, followers of Jesus are under a new covenant because of the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross. The Holy Spirit resides inside all who have submitted to God and asked Jesus Christ to come into their lives. The Holy Spirit puts the new covenant laws in our hearts and writes them on our minds. 

There is no need to give trials to those who already have the Holy Spirit! Our sins are forgiven and sacrifice for sin is no longer needed. 

Trials are not from God. Trials are from the ruler of this present world.

Ephesians 6:12 
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.


The bible is very clear that the ruler of this world is Satan. This is the enemy who will try to wiggle into your life and cause trials to assault you. This is the enemy who will whisper to you in the dark and try to sway your thinking away from God. 

Satan's battle plan is to stop the co-heirs of the kingdom of God from claiming their inheritance. It is that simple.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB