Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Sunday, March 12, 2017

Psalm of the Week - 91:1-2 - March 12, 2017

He that dwelleth, in the secret place of the most High.
  • The blessings here promised are not for all believers, but for those who live in close fellowship with God.
  •  Every child of God looks towards the inner sanctuary and the mercy-seat, yet all do not dwell in the most holy place; they run to it at times, and enjoy occasional approaches, but they do not habitually reside in the mysterious presence.
Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 
  • The Almighty Lord will shield all those who dwell with him, they shall remain under his care as guests under the protection of their host. 
  • Those who commune, or bond with God are safe with him, no evil can reach them, for the outstretched wings of his power and love cover them from all harm. 
  • This protection is constant - they abide under it, and it is all-sufficient, for it is the shadow of the Almighty, whose omnipotence will surely screen them from all attack. 
  • The Almighty himself is where his shadow is, and hence those who dwell in his secret place are shielded by himself. 
  • Communion with God is safety. The more closely we cling to our Almighty Father the more confident we may be.
I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress.
  • It is the duty of all true believers to speak out and testify with calm courage to their own well-grounded reliance upon their God. But what we say we must prove by our actions, we must fly to the Lord for shelter, and not to another human being, or anything else that will take his place. 
adapted from The Treasury of David 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB