Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Saturday, November 19, 2016

Celebration and Sadness with a Lot of Prayer

Celebrations and Sadness 
This list sums up my last couple of weeks.

  • grandchild with viral meningitis - lots of prayer and faith in action have been required. 
  • two coworkers and a member of my church family have babies on the way - joyful praise prayers and celebration cupcakes have been given. 
  • 24 yr. old momma died in a car wreck - praying for the family and her babies who won't know her
  • a faithful single friend turned 50 - prayer, encouragement, and a cupcake bouquet
My grandchild is healed, thank you Jesus! 
His mom was quite upset and stayed with him overnight at the hospital. However, it was an extremely light case of viral meningitis. The hubby and I are positive this is because of the surge of prayer offered by us and our prayer warrior friends and family.  

Aren't new babies awesome? 
I love making cupcakes to celebrate a little baby that is on the way. I am praying that the expecting moms remain healthy and that the Lord continue to protect. them. 
Praying for days about the loss of a young mom and her family. 
Her family includes two families that I am acquainted with and they seem to be seeing more than their share of sadness right now. Lift these folks up in prayer please. Jesus knows who they are. 

My Sister-in-Faith
I love my sister-in-faith whom I also work with and I felt an urgency to encourage her on her 50th birthday. This lovely lady has had her share of life happenings over the last six years. Divorce, empty nest, and losing a beloved family member have all happened to this gentle, lovely gal. I was happy to make her a beautiful, pull-a-part birthday cake that was part of a birthday card shower at work. 
During this time of celebrations and sadness, the guest preacher at church preached on Moses leading the Israelites out of Egypt and how we have to step out in faith. 

God is exactly where he always is - right in front of us, or covering our backs. 
We just need remain faithful and not want to quit every time we get fearful, or it looks like the odds are against us. He will always watch over us.
"The LORD is a warrior; the LORD is his name." Exodus 15:3 NIV
God will always defend us. He is a warrior God. This thought comforts me. God and Jesus are fighting for me and you. We just have to keep on praying and being faithful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB