Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Tuesday, June 28, 2016

A Rocky Mountain Wedding in Colorado

The bride's bouquet of newly picked mountain wild flowers being held by my oldest granddaughter. 
The wedding vows taking place on Crystal Mountain in  Larrimer County, Colorado. Sun, cool temps, and scenic beauty blessed the small, intimate wedding for my daughter Cassie and her fiancee Curt.

Bill and I at Crystal Mountain, CO

June 22 my husband and I were in the Rocky Mountains just west of Greeley, Colorado on Crystal Mountain. 
Why? My oldest daughter married her sweetheart and my handsome husband performed the wedding ceremony. What a blessed day!

Cassie and Curt wanted a simple, rustic wedding with immediate family members present to celebrate the wedding with them. 

Bill and I drove the 800 plus miles from central Missouri to Greeley, Colorado in about 14 hours. My sister met us at a local gas station that is about six minutes from her home in Greeley and led us to the house.

Shortly after we arrived, my youngest daughter arrived with her family after a sixteen hour trip with a toddler, a baby, and a second grader. 

The wedding took place the day after everyone arrived in Greeley. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB