Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Monday, January 26, 2015

Psalm of the Week - 66:3 - Week of 26 January 2015


God's Works
Every day I am amazed by God's works. Sunsets, animals, and scenic views cause me to praise God. How marvelous are his works! However, his greatest work resides in each one of us. We were created to be His. 

His Power
His power surrounds us just as his works surround us. The greatness of His power submits His enemies. His power will overcome any enemy. Remember, his power will submit, or overcome, all of our enemies.

Personal Prayer
Lord, your works are awesome! I am filled with praise when I see the glory of your works that surround me! Thank-you Father for all of Your amazing and awesome works  

Father God, I know that the greatness of Your power will submit Your enemies. I am your work, therefore my enemies shall be submitted by your power. 
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB