Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Sunday, November 16, 2014

Psalm of the Week - Psalm 15 - November 17, 2014




1 LORD, who may dwell in your sanctuary? Who may live on your holy hill?2 He whose walk is blameless and who does what is righteous, who speaks the truth from his heart  3 and has no slander on his tongue, who does his neighbor no wrong and casts no slur on his fellowman,  4 who despises a vile man but honors those who fear the LORD, who keeps his oath even when it hurts,  5 who lends his money without usury and does not accept a bribe against the innocent. He who does these things will never be shaken.


This psalm contains instructions for a standard of behavior that all Christians should try to reflect. I am not perfect, however I know that Jesus expects me to try and be the best person I can be today.

Perfection isn't the goal. The goal is to care about how we treat other people. Jesus summed this up when he said:

 "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets."

Matthew 7:12



Personal Application

Lord Jesus, 
Help me keep my walk blameless. Let righteousness become a way of life for me, and let my words be the heart felt truth that you have helped me to see. Let no slander cross my tongue, let me do no wrong to my neighbor, and let me cast no slur onto the people who surround me.  In everything, in all ways, let me do to others as I would have them do to me. 
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB