Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Friday, August 15, 2014

Stop, Drop and Pray on August 16, 2014

I cannot wait to sit at Jesus' feet tomorrow morning and pray. Snuggle time with the Savior of Us All. I do not know about you, but I need some comforting, healing, and quiet time to pray for this world we live in.

Praying for my persecuted brothers and sisters around the world. Bill and I have been praying daily for the persecuted in Iraq and the persecuters.

So sad to see massive rioting in my home state. Lord please pour your calming and healing presence over Ferguson, MO.

I know, I am starting early, but feel so much upheaval in and around me that I keep reaching out in prayer.

Suggested Prayer Points 

1. Pray for persecuted Christians around the world.
2. Pray for God's people to seek Him by reading the Bible.
3. God's leaders and his people to be strengthened for spiritual battle through the Bible.
4. Pray that Satan is defeated in the lives of all Christians.
5. Pray about anything you feel led to pray about.


Hugs,
SalleeB

#StopDropandPray 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB