Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Wednesday, September 11, 2013

9/11, Washington D.C. and Motorcyclists

Last night I watched YouTube videos showing the hundreds of bikers streaming toward Washington D.C. Then, I read some of the many articles covering this event and the misinformation that has been dominant with this effort. My motorcycle is in the garage, but I am with my brothers and sisters on the road in heart and mind. Prayers are being lifted to the Lord to protect the riders, their machines, the event, and our country. I still remember the day the Twin Towers fell.

I was at work in Belle,MO at the elementary school when the Twin Towers fell. The principal came around and notified the staff quietly that something had happened on the East Coast and no one was sure what was happening. Then, parents started arriving and checking their children out of school. About a quarter of the students were gone in less than an hour. TV sets were connected to the Internet in classrooms and everyone watched the Twin Towers fall and the crash of the commercial airliner that had been headed for the Pentagon. Little learning happened that morning, but everyone knew that a monumental event had happened in the United States of America.

For the next two or three days, the USA was welded into a single unit. Color, class, and race was forgotten as the population of the USA came together and merged in heart and mind. Slowly though, this merging of the citizens fell apart. Local, state, and federal government contributed to this. Instead of bonding the way the population had, politicians continued to argue and then pass laws that changed the inherent freedom of America. The people dissolved back into factions of culture, race, sexual orientation, and the stew of other issues. The "sleeping giant" faded away.

Please pray for the patriotic motorcyclists who are riding and standing in the capitol city as a gesture of unitedness. Pray for the unity that this country experienced for a few short weeks to return. This unity of purpose is what won World War Two. The "Silent Majority" is vocal and visible today. The bikers who are in the national capitol today are part of the "Silent Majority" who have become convinced we need to show unity and give honor to the victims of the horrific events which took place on September 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB