Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Saturday, July 25, 2026

Beloved, I Hear You

 

Beloved, 

I hear you. The Holy Spirit groans to me for the healing of those whom you are praying for. I love you and your family. You shall be and are protected by your faith. Stay in the shadow of Father God. He is protecting you. He hears the Holy Spirit groaning through me. The Holy Spirit feels the weight of your care and concern for others. Give me that burden so you may feel joy. I will carry the burden. Let your light shine!


Romans 8:26 NKJV

[26] Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. 

Psalms 17:7-8 NKJV

[7] Show Your marvelous lovingkindness by Your right hand, O You who save those who trust in You From those who rise up against them. [8] Keep me as the apple of Your eye; Hide me under the shadow of Your wings,

Matthew 11:28 NKJV

[28] Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB