Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Grammy Life - A Cloud Conversation

Grammy Life 😁🤣
In the car with 3 grandkids of very different ages.
5th grader: Grammy aren't those cumulonimbus clouds?
Grammy: Yes they are.
1st grader: They look like rain clouds to me.
3 yr. old: I like hoomo nimbut clouds!
1st grader: That is NOT a real word!
5th grader: He's saying cumulo nimbus.
3 year old: Yah! I said hoomo nimbut clouds!
1st grader: They are cumulo nimbus clouds.
3 year old: That's RIGHT!
5th grader has both hands over her mouth trying HARD to not dissolve into laughter. LOL


I'm blessed to be able to spend time with my grandchildren and enjoy the humor of conversations like this. No wonder Jesus told the disciples to let the children come to him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB