Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Sunday, September 17, 2017

I Will Not Fear - Psalm 118:6


The Lord is On the Side of David, Jesus, and Me
The Lord was on the side of David, hence all his prosperity and victories, the wonderful things done by him, his exaltation to the throne, and the establishment of it.
The Lord was on the side of Christ, he was near by him, at his right hand, to guide, direct, and assist him as man
The Lord is on the side of his people and he will:
  • fight their battles for them
  • support them under all their afflictions
  • supply all their wants
  • deliver them from all evil
  • carry on the work of grace in their souls
  • bring them to glory
David Did Not Fear
He was not afraid of ten thousands of men, no, not of a whole army that encamped against him, God being for him, the strength of his life, and his salvation.
Jesus Did Not Fear
He was not afraid of Herod when he was told he would kill him; nor of the high priests, Scribes and Pharisees, though he knew he should fall into their hands, and they would deliver him to the Gentiles, to be scourged and crucified; nor of Judas and his band of men, who came to take him; nor of Pilate his judge, who had no power against him but what was given him.
Believers Should Not Fear
 The utmost any man can do is to kill the body; he cannot destroy the soul, or hinder the happiness of it.
Adapted from Gill's Exposition of the Entire Bible 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB