Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Sunday, August 6, 2017

Power and Strength is Yours - Psalm 68:35

Troubles? God Will Help You
No matter what trials or struggles you are going through,God will give you the power and strength you need because of Jesus' sacrificial death on the cross. Through Jesus, you will be given the same power and strength that Jesus received from God. 

However, there are three things that you should do as one of his people. 
  1. Give God the glory for all that you do - praise him and tell others what he has done for you. 
  2. Humbly thank Him for enabling you to do all things - thank Him for giving you the power and strength that you need to make it through your trouble, trial, or struggle. 
  3. Accept the work of God's hands in you - be willing to be shaped and molded according to God's plan. 
To sum this up, give praise with thanks and be willing to accept the change that God's hands will bring as you face each challenge with his power and strength. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB