Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Sunday, April 2, 2017

Verse of the Week - Mark 11:22-23 - April 2, 2017



The day before, Jesus cursed a fig tree. 
The next day, the disciples saw that the fig tree had died and withered away overnight. Then, they called Jesus' attention to the withered tree.

Jesus did not actually address what he had done to the fig tree, but he did address the power of faith in God and the miracles which can be obtained by faith in God. God is all powerful. He can do what we consider to be impossible.

With the faith of God, we can remove mountains from our lives. 
Why? Because as a child of God and coheir to the kingdom, we are related to God and Christ. Additionally, we were given the Holy Spirit when we became followers of Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit of God lives inside us. When we remove doubt from our hearts and truly believe in God's power and divinity, we will be given what we ask for. 

Faith that the impossible is possible.  
A woman in the bible had a mountain in her life. Her mountain was an issue of the blood for 12 years, but she had faith that the impossible could be possible. Here is her story:
And, behold, a woman...touched the hem of his garment:For she said within herself, If I may but touch his garment, I shall be whole. 22 But Jesus turned him about, and when he saw her, he said, Daughter, be of good comfort; your faith has made you whole. And the woman was made whole from that hour. Matt. 9:20-22
She had no doubt in her heart and Jesus told her it was her faith that made her whole. Her mountain was gone. 

I am a child of god and a coheir to the kingdom of God. 
I believe I can remove mountains from my life by speaking to each mountain and through absolute faith in Jesus, the mountain I spoke to will be removed. 

Remove Doubt from Your Life
Kick doubt out of your life. Doubt will keep you from removing the mountains in your life. Doubt separates you from Jesus and God. Plus, doubt stops your power to be a mountain mover. One way to remove doubt from your life is to simplify how you look at life. Condense everything down to this: Good God - Bad Satan. Yes, that's right. All good in your life is God and all bad in your life is Satan. Doubt is bad, therefore it is Satan and you need to kick him out of your life.

Finally, be a mountain mover through faith in Jesus Christ and Almighty God. God wants you to cast out doubt, have faith in Him, and believe you will be given what you ask for. 

Additional Verses

Matthew 21:21
Jesus answered and said to them, Truly I say to you, If you have faith, and doubt not, you shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if you shall say to this mountain, Be you removed, and be you cast into the sea; it shall be done.

Romans 8:17

And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

Acts 15:8
And God, which knows the hearts, bore them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did to us;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB