Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Sunday, January 29, 2017

Verse of the Week - Zechariah 6:12 - January 29, 2017

Even thought the prophet was speaking to Joshua, most understand that "The Branch" is also the coming Messiah. Below is a list of cross references for Zechariah 6:12.

Isaiah 11:1 
Then a shoot will spring from the stem of Jesse, And a branch from his roots will bear fruit.
Isaiah 53:2
For He grew up before Him like a tender shoot, And like a root out of parched ground; He has no stately form or majesty That we should look upon Him, Nor appearance that we should be attracted to Him.
Jeremiah 23:5
"Behold, the days are coming," declares the LORD, "When I will raise up for David a righteous Branch; And He will reign as king and act wisely And do justice and righteousness in the land.
Jeremiah 33:15
'In those days and at that time I will cause a righteous Branch of David to spring forth; and He shall execute justice and righteousness on the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB