Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Monday, December 26, 2016

Verse of the Week - Ephesians 6:18 - December 26, 2016

Photo by Cassie Pilger                                                   Lake Michigan shoreline
Wherever you are, look around you. 
Is there someone you can pray for? Ask Jesus to show you someone who needs prayer. Believe it will happen and it will! He will show someone to you.  

Ask the person if you can pray for them. 
Don't wait to get home. Offer to pray with them wherever you are. Honestly, very few people have ever turned down my offer to pray with them.

Ask the Holy Spirit to give you the right words to speak. 
Believe it will happen and it will! Open your mouth and be surprised by the Holy Spirit flowing out of your mouth in the form of words. 

However, if your person appears to be uncomfortable with praying on the spot, 
tell them you will pray for them as soon as you leave them. People who don't go to church still believe in the power of prayer. 

As you start to leave your person, 
start praying and keep on praying. You can pray silently and walk at the same time. Wrap them in a spiritual blanket of prayer. 

Matthew 7:8
For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.
Romans 8:26
In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know how we ought to pray, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groans too deep for words.
1 Timothy 2:1
First of all, then, I urge that petitions, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgiving be offered on behalf of all men

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB