Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Friday, October 21, 2016

Forgiven and Trying to Reflect Jesus

Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. Colossians 3:13

Forgiven, so forgive others
As I read this verse, the last phrase caught my attention, "Forgive as the Lord forgave you." Now I KNOW that I was forgiven for all of my wrongdoing before I made a commitment  to follow the teachings of Jesus.
My before Jesus motto: Life in the fast lane. That was the 1970's - 1980's lifestyle I practiced.
I left Jesus behind me when I left home at seventeen years old to go to Navy boot camp in Orlando, Florida. The old saying, sewing some wild oats, is one way to describe how I lived for about sixteen years. 
My life with Jesus motto is: Jesus is Lord of my life.
When I came to Jesus, he forgave me and my life changed forever. Today, I read the Bible, stay sober, and have become a completely new woman. I was forgiven all of my wrongdoing by the blood of Jesus Christ. The Lord forgave me and  I have to forgive others. 
Reflecting Jesus can be tough, but I am trying my best to do this, one day at a time with Jesus Christ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB