Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Sunday, October 26, 2014

Psalm of the Week - 14:1-3 - Week of October 27, 2014

1 The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good.
2 The LORD looks down from heaven on the sons of men to see if there are any who understand, any who seek God.
3 All have turned aside, they have together become corrupt; there is no one who does good, not even one.





I believe that the Bible is a divinely inspired, living document that remains as pertinent today, as it was when the original writer penned these words.
Sallee B.

Personal Prayer Application

Lord, 
I hear people say,"There is no God!" However, when vile deeds are done these same people want to know why you allowed it. Sadness lives in my heart as I look around me. Corruption, vile deeds, and wickedness surround me. 

I can only imagine how you feel as you look down from heaven upon the sons and daughters of men to see if there are any who understand and seek you. 

Father, I love you and seek to do your will in all things. As you gaze down from Heaven, please give me the strength and discernment that I need to be your servant.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB