Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Friday, March 29, 2013

A Pair of Easter Acrostics or The Good News in a Nutshell


Remember Why Jesus Died - An Acrostic Poem

 Elohim, God the Father

Alleluia! praising you for sending Jesus the Lamb of God

Soldiers arrested Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane a

Teacher, rabbi - prosecuted, beaten, nailed to a cross

Eternal life is our hope because of Jesus's sacrifice

Remember why Jesus died and proclaim it

By Sallee Bonham
Friday, March 29, 2013, ©


Happy Easter - An Acrostic Message


He (Jesus) preached a new message.

An angel appeared to his mother, Mary

Prophets told of his birth.

Persecution and execution would be his fate.

Yahweh, Jehovah, El Shaddai, Elohim, God was his father.


Everyone needs to remember;

Agony upon the cross caused

Sinners to ask about forgiveness.

Thieves they were;

Even ones such as they could be saved.

Resurrection completed a new covenant.

by Sallee Bonham

2004 ©

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB