Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Nothing to Prove


Matt. 4:3-4 and Deut. 8:3 The tempter came to him and said," If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread." Jesus answered, It is written: 'Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.' " Satan wanted Jesus to prove he was the Son of God by doing a miracle. Jesus wasn't about to do anything for Satan! Instead he answered the request with scripture from Deuteronomy 8:3. Remember, you do not have to show people you belong to the God. You just need to live by every word that comes from the mouth of God. For me, every word from the mouth of God means my Bible. I need to live a bible-based life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB