Prayer Challenge


I want to ask you to say this prayer out loud, if possible.

“I belong to God. I am a holy vessel because I have the Holy Spirit of the Living God. The Lord of Heaven and earth has said to me; “I declare you holy!”. I commit to start believing what He says. I AM HOLY! Remind me daily, Spirit of the Living God, to treat myself as holy, open my eyes to every scheme of The Enemy to treat me as if I'm not. You, God, are Holy. Your word is the truth. This day Father, I chose to believe you! I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for me so that I could be a coheir to the kingdom of God. Amen”



Saturday, April 22, 2017

Witnessing for Jesus In a Dream

I tend to have full color, vivid dreams when I dream.
Last night, for the first time, I dreamed of witnessing to a woman about Jesus.It was a particularly vivid and clear dream. 


The Dream
I was seated at a restaurant table. On the floor, lying face down, was a scantily clad woman. She had on black, fishnet stockings, a black bikini-style top, and a g-string. Everyone was walking around her, or stepping over her. I got down on my knees beside her and carefully rolled her over. 


She mumbled," Who are you?" 

"Someone who cares." I replied. 

Then, I was driving a car and taking her to a hospital. I stopped the car in front of a hospital with a flight of stairs going to the main entrance. I noticed a crowd of people standing on the stairs. The woman moved stiffly as she got out of the car. Slowly she turned around to face me. 

As I looked into her eyes, I felt compelled to ask,"Do you know how much Jesus loves you?" 

" No." Even in the dream, I was conscious of being saddened by this answer from her.  

"Oh honey, he loves you so much that he died for you." I started telling her about Jesus and the crowd behind her became still and quiet. Finally, I watched her walk slowly up the steps. End of dream.

Personally, I don't believe my dream meant anything. 
However, I do feel as if I have studied and absorbed the Word of God until it is appearing in my dreams. I love Jesus with all my heart and want to be his servant whether I am awake or asleep. Amen? 

Psalm 1:1-2
Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked, or stand in the way that sinners take, or sit in the company of mockers, but whose delight is in the law of the Lord, and who meditates on his law day and night.

Psalm 119:33-36
Teach me, Lord, the way of your decrees, that I may follow it to the end.
Give me understanding, so that I may keep your law and obey it with all my heart.
Direct me in the path of your commands, for there I find delight.
Turn my heart toward your statutes and not toward selfish gain.

Psalm 119:43-45
Never take your word of truth from my mouth, for I have put my hope in your laws.
I will always obey your law, for ever and ever.
I will walk about in freedom, for I have sought out your precepts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by and visiting today. SalleeB